Responsible and hardworking person with proactivity and commitment to every single project in my life. I do not like easy routes; I love taking responsibilities and challenge myself to participate in experiences that bring out the best of me.
Marketing and Brand Management: Among all the fields of Business Administration I am truly passionate about Marketing. Having worked at the marketing department of both a large company (with a large budget) and a small start-up (with no budget) has provided me with valuable experience and insights on how to conduct a large scale marketing strategy for the whole Spanish market, and how to be creative to find ways to build and promote a brand on a local market with no resources.
International background: I find diversity amazing and exiting, I love to learn from different cultures, meet new people and talk about different subjects to see how different people around the world have different points of view. Having lived and studied in three different countries, and travelled to more than twenty, has provided me with a diverse background that would be a source of enrichment on my daily work.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis (Use of Nielsen)
- Consumer analysis (Use of Kantar Worldpanel)
- Community Manager: Ideation, creation and implementation of strategic content for Instagram and Facebook.
- Assist in product development: from the initial brief, trial till the product is on shelf
- Brand Strategy: track and identify future challenges
- Main contact with graphic and communication agencies: from the starting brief till the final result
- Assist in the organization of consumer tests
Design, manage and implement the recruitment process aligned with the strategy
Train new members
Organize team building activities
Manage contact with alumni
Supervise and coordinate all the departments