- Marketing & Business Development strategy development and execution
- Market research
- Cold calling and initiating new partnerships
- Writing project descriptions, case studies and other promotional material
Responsible for acting as a layer between marketing and sales - handling all first contact with new clients and building relationships through marketing activity – events, campaigns, emails etc. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs as well as understanding future industry trends.
- Management of the CRM system and ongoing improvement of the database accuracy
- Conducting market research on potential clients
- B2B and B2C satisfaction surveys and analysis of their outcomes in detail
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Customer service
Dealing with large data volumes and strict deadlines challenged me further into being detail-oriented and highly organized, while daily interaction with customers and suppliers helped me develop excellent telephone manners and communicative skills.
- Communication with suppliers to evaluate and verify the products’ compliance with the regulatory frameworks
- Conformity assessment of the reports and handling of non-conforming materials
- Participation in the electronic QM document database development
By working at two different departments simultaneously I have shown the ability to switch priorities and move quickly among different tasks.
- General store maintenance and managing the day-to-day operations
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Orders handling and Inventory checking
- Customer Service
Managed to successfully run the store by myself and be the leader in a team of three for two months without previous experience. Finally gained my own clients.
About 40% increase in lighting annual sales within two years, while establishing new collaborations with interior and exterior designers.