"Experienced CFO, Strategist, Raising Finance (Business Plans, Financial Modelling, Board & Investor presentations)"
• Report directly to the CEO and member of the management team with responsibility for all Accounting, Business Intelligence and Strategic & Financial Planning for the company.
• Manage a team of 13 staff within two departments with Accounting teams based in Malmö and Copenhagen and Business Intelligence department based at the HQ in Oslo.
• Built a highly skilled Business Intelligence team & systems to support company management through analysis and insights. This has significantly increased the use of data to support all levels of decision making, from marketing acquisition, product development, through to strategic planning.
• In conjunction with the CEO and board support, secured new growth capital via a new share issue on the Swedish Nasdaq OMXS in July 2014 of USD 8m.
• Headed global expansion project and new strategy case to expand into new global markets and re-braind the music streaming service from WiMP to TIDAL. This gained board approval in mid-2014 and was executed by end 2014. New markets include the US and UK.
• Successful sale of Asprio AB (TIDAL) in March 2015 for $56m, representing a 60% premium compared to the publicly traded share price at the time to entertainment mogul Jay Z. • Report directly to the CEO of WiMP Music with responsibility for all accounting, FP&A and Business Intelligence. Sit on the management team with strong strategic & commercial insight and influence.
• Responsible for an accounting team based in Malmö and a Business Intelligence department in Oslo with a total of ten staff.