Unacast logo
Unacast
"Retailers and brands are increasingly relying on user data from online behaviour to place accurate ads, limited by the fact that an average...
Oslo, Norway
0 Upvote
2333 Views
Software
Adtech
Other
0 Upvote


2333 Views

ABOUT

Company details
YEAR FOUNDED
2014
EMPLOYESS
11-50 employees
FUNDING STAGE
N/A
GROWTH STAGE
N/A
BUSINESS TYPE
N/A
REVENUE STATUS
N/A
FUNDING NEEDS
N/A
FUNDING TO DATE
N/A
Valkyriegata 15A, 0366 Oslo, Norway
About"Retailers and brands are increasingly relying on user data from online behaviour to place accurate ads, limited by the fact that an average consumer is online only 30% of the time. Unacast captures the remaining 70%"
JobsUnacast is currently not hiring. Please check back later for job openings!
// }