"Open to learn new Technology -Solution oriented- Structured- Hardworker "
Currently, I am working for Aker Solutions AS, Norway as a Tender Lead Engineer. I have worked on various high valued tenders and was part of few tender winning teams. From this role I have gained valuable experience in Business Development & Sales by maintaining good relation with existing clients and pursuing new opportunities to achieve sales target. This role involves frequent interaction with Clients, Sales presentation, Requirement Gathering, Specification review, leading kick off meeting, Submitting technical and commercial proposals to client, Taking part in Technical and Negotiation Meetings Etc.
I have a very good understanding of Subsea Well intervention and Workover Operations. I am well versed with Openwater workover system and Landing strings.
1) Technical Evaluation of ITT & Specification Review
2) Generating RFQ's for Suppliers and Performing Risk Assessment
3) Delivering Exception & Qualification list , Technical Writeup and Master Equipment List (MEL)
4) Making Man Power Plan, Scheduling and Cost Estimation
5) Actively supporting Business Development and Sales activities
1) Well Control Package (EDP/LRP)
2) Workover and Marine riser
3) Workover Controls System
4) Landing String
5) LARS (Launch and Recovery System)
6) ROV and Intervention Tooling
7) Riserless well intervention system
1) Developed a new business proposal which reuses existing equipment in clients tool pool for new field development, hence saving minimum of 300 million NOK CAPEX to client.
2) Developed a automatic MEL Generator using EXCEL MACROS which reduced Tender efforts
3) Developed a method to effectively manage ITT documents and review process which improved reduced Tender delivery time and improved the quality of tender delivered
3) Won Tenders Like JDC and Moho Bilondo