"I am a graduate of Executive Master of Management in Energy from BI Norwegian Business School, UC Berkeley and IFP School in Paris who combined studies with working and other commitments. In achieving this, I have shown myself to be self-motivated, committed and determined in achieving my goals, come what may.\nIn over 10 years of working experience, I have also demonstrated strong negotiating, sales and organizing skills, a firm sense of responsibility and my capacity to work hard under pressure. I possess very good verbal and written communication skills and am able to relate to a wide range of people in four languages (English, Norwegian, Russian and Romanian), as proven by my varied work experiences: in sales, administration, team management, customer relation\nI am driven by the possibility to make a difference and to create a value .I am looking for a challenge position where I can utilize the knowledge and competence I have acquired, in supporting strategic decisions.\n"
Thermonordic AS provide knowledgeable advice in energy saving and efficiency.
• Lead a team of 5 sellers and 3 resellers to drive sales and keep a growing annual turnover
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Compiling and analyzing monthly and annually reports, which those I design and update.
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the company is providing
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Providing help and advice to customers using our company's products or services;
• Work with marketing, advertising, merchandising and account executives to develop strategies that generated sales of new or selected products.
• Encourage Infrared heating use in homes and industrial buildings E-mail Marketing
Lead Generation Master of Management in Energy