"Highly motivated person with dual background in marketing and data analytics and hands-on experiences in start-ups as a core member, a co-founder, and an angel investor."
• In charge of data-related tasks (data merging, cleaning, analyzing). Projects: modeling customer data to propose strategic decisions to enhance clients’ financial outcomes; predicting win/loss of future bids; budget allocation effectiveness; etc.
+ Data sources: customer survey (Qualtrics), financial data, client-provided data
+ Data analysis techniques: linear regression, logistic regression, correspondence analysis
+ Data visualization: developed a software package to generate company’s data presentation template
+ Tools: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, SPSS, SQL, R and Python
• Developed marketing collateral, white papers, presentations and reports that led to positive collaboration with investors and strategic partners
• Led the whole team of 5 people to reach a 200% monthly growth
• Developed business plan, conducted market research, built Order Management System and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system • Managed a team of 14 salespeople to exceed the sales target by 25%
• Developed training program and training materials for 40 new employees (targeted audiences: sales and marketing staffs) • GPA: A (4.5/5.0). Norwegian Government Full Scholarship for 2 years of Master program
• Master thesis project: developed a model to examine how the usage of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies can improve salesperson’s performance with good model fit. (Grade: A). Methodology: survey, CFA analysis, regression modeling
• Relevant courses: Multivariate data analytics, marketing research, service marketing, understanding customer behavior, brand management, strategic marketing issues, financial management, marketing finance, strategic management • GPA: A (3.75/4.00)
• Relevant courses: Product innovation, advanced data management (NoSQL, Hadoop), C#, CRM technologies (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012, SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3) • GPA: A (3.84/4.00). Graduated as the 2nd best student of the department