Content Writer at Silicon Labs
Who am I?
- Originally from India, bilingual in English and Hindi
- Came to Norway for a master degree, love the country and culture, speak Norwegian with moderate fluency
- Outgoing person, likes hiking and travelling, passionate about food and cooking.
My main asset - Highly transferable skills that are valuable regardless of industry.
- Educational background: HR,economics, and organizational psychology
- Work experience:digital marketing, online content creation and data analysis
- Involved in student associations: public speaking, leadership positions, organizing events, administrative tasks
Capacities I imagine myself working in:
- HR and Personnel: Recruiting, Training, Employer Branding
- Communication: Within and outside the company, routines and mechanisms, cross-cultural interaction
- PR/Promotion: Working with influencers and sponsors
- Transformation: Handling changes that come with acquisitions, increasing company size
2015 - Current
Helping manage an online community through B2B & B2C communication. Creating original blog content, web publishing, conducting SEO, generating awareness of the company and products in niche circles. Tasks include monitoring online traffic, metrics, and 3rd party influencers; reporting on a monthly basis, and forming quarterly strategies for the same.
Microsoft Norge AS
2015 - 2015
Intern at Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partners (SMS&P). Investigated scores on internal employee satisfaction survey, conducted qualitative research, defined challenges and areas of improvement, recommended solutions for leadership communication in the context of organizational change.
PR & Content