1. Worked as 2G and 3G as corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance Engineer.
2. Telecom NOC Engineer (Shift Lead)
- 2G and 3G Fault Management.
- Alarm monitoring using Telecom software.
- Triage outages/issues and resolve successfully by meeting SLA agreements in place.
- Effectively prioritized BSS incidents based on service and impact on subscribers.
- Responsible for the technical coaching and mentoring the shift members concerning the day to day service.
- Responsible for customer's (Vendor and Operator) concern on special and day to day resolution process.
- Escalate outages/issues to Supervisors /Managers / Engineers by following established SOPs.
- Supporting Site Engineers and Technicians for escalation procedures.
The two year master program includes several research based project works and thesis work. I specialized in radio mobile communication. The program help me to analyze the problems not only by research perspective but also by industrial perspective. During those four years, I acquired the knowledge and skills to analysis and design hardware system. Also I utilized those years in understanding advanced communication technology and help me to decide career in radio communication/ telecommunications.