Young, international marketing professional seeking a student job in the communications industry. I am currently studying Marketing Management at Copenhagen Business Academy and have over two years of professional experience.
Having completed a Bachelor of Arts degree with majors in Media & Communications and Sociology, I believe my multinational and broad skill set will be an asset to your team.
As the marketing & communications coordinator I have a variety of key tasks. Among them are:
- Act as touch-point for B2C communication (forum, Kickstarter updates, newsletters, direct mailers, social media)
- Coordinate the overall marketing strategy, including overseeing and coordinating marketing interns
- Manage customer support
- Copy-write online content (web, blog, social media)
- Manage all social media accounts
- Assist the CEO in recruitment, training and managing marketing and design interns
- Organise, coordinate and attend events & exhibitions as a company representative