I am a 26-year-old energetic Estonian, living and breathing in Copenhagen. My name is Katrina Aaslaid and I see myself as an expert in marketing.
I have been:
- A graphic designer at a social media company.
- An online marketing associate at a ski company.
- A concept developer / social media coordinator at a startup that I built with my friends.
- A marketing manager at a b2b software startup
I am currently:
- Writing blog posts for a startup that works with business process automation
I am adept in marketing analysis, strategy development, and marketing optimization. While my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skillset, including first-rate problem solving and decision-making abilities, I excel at:
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
- Meeting deadlines and adapting to a fast-paced environment
I have a great academic background: I have studied multimedia design and e-concept