I have great interest in multidisciplinary, international and/or cross- cultural work environments, seeing both problems and solutions from multiple perspectives. I am socially engaged and care about sustainable and equitable development.
I hold a Master’s degree in Business, Language and Culture from Copenhagen Business School, specializing in the leadership and management of organizations. Moreover, I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Culture and Communication from the University of Oslo. I speak Norwegian, English and French, and I have lived, worked, and studied in Norway, Denmark, France, Brazil and Nicaragua.
• International, cross-cultural and inter-disciplinary collaboration/communication
• Project management and team leadership
• Conveying knowledge to a diverse audience
• Multitasking, organizing and planning
• Ability to analyse and critically evaluate information and complex issues