"Project Manager at SnappCar"
At SnappCar we’re working hard to make the world a better place. How? Through peer-to-peer car sharing. Did you know that the average car stands still for about 90% of its lifetime? And there are a lot of cars in the world. Just try to imagine the space and resources that are wasted this way! That is why we enable car owners to easily and safely share their cars with their neighbours. This way less cars are needed, leaving more space for us and CO2 emissions are reduced. Furthermore, you get to know your neighbours and you save money. All that by sharing cars.
As a Project Manager at SnappCar, I'm involved in following topics:
a) Marketing project management and operations
- Content Marketeer
- Coordination and implementation of market activation activities (across regions) - Customer research (developing, scaling and analysing a customer call survey)
- Market Research Germany (pragmatic)
b) HR project management and operations
- Recruiting for Tech, Finance, Customer Service and Marketing - Research and implementation if HR Software solution
- Optimising Recruitment Process
- Product development support (e.g., translations from Dutch/ English to German)