- Educated actor & dancer.
- Lived in London as a teenager so I have a very good base in the spoken and written language.
- Well traveled. Have visited over 16 countries in the last 4 years with theater performances.
- Love film and documentaries.
- Have experience in many fields. Through years of freelancing as an actor you often have to be creative and find other ways of making an income when times are rough. Previous founder of a webstore for children's wooden bikes, web magasine for women in Iceland, sales personnel at a bicycle shop in Reykjavik, project manager at a construction company, newspaper delivery man, bartender, waiter.
- Curious personality and interested in other people.
- Always put an effort into keeping good relations at work and personally.
Interests and hobbies:
I train basketball with the 1. division in Oslo, I follow the NBA, I do dog sport with my big dog, playing and talking with my two children (9 and 13 years old), watching film and good documentary, making good healthy food, earth and environmentally conscious..