Building Brands & Generating Growth. Expertise in driving brands to market leadership, as well as launching new brands. Experience from large international chains and small start up businesses. KEY SKILLS: Marketing – strategy and operations, brand building, communications and innovative marketing. Digital – integrated Paid-Owned-Earned platforms incl. Web, Mobile, E-commerce, SEO, SEM, Analytics, CRM Content marketing - incl. Social Media with FaceBook, Instagram, YouTube, Bloggers, Ambassadors Personal: Analytical, Innovative, High Achiever. Leadership: Instills confidence, Builds relationships and Creates winning culture.
APHRU Group AS
2014 - 2015
• Launch new designer fashion brand for womens' wear in the Norwegian market. • Develop brand platform and marketing strategy. • Create sales strategy, established channel structure and customer portfolio. • Digital and online marketing strategy with SoMe, Web and E-commerce. • PR management of press and bloggers/ambassadors.
Specsavers Norge AS
Head of Marketing
2007 - 2013
• Market strategy, brand building and performance marketing in international retail chain. • Department head with personell, budget and agency management resposibility. • Media strategy, channel structure, intregrated purchase and negotiations. • Digital strategy using Owned–Paid–Earned SEO, SEM, Mobile, E-Commerce, Google Analytics • Content Marketing concept utilizing Web, Social Media and Bloggers. • Specsavers grew from a market challenger to a strong market leader with 25% share. • Sales increase of 40% and volume increase of 75%.
Nordic Marketing Manager
2002 - 2007
• Launch the ELIXIA brand in the Nordics, including communications platform. • Develop marketing strategy, marketing plans and successful campaigns for the chain. • Sales increased by 50% and membership doubled based on organic growth. • Digital and online strategy initiation, with several unique web solutions. • CRM manager and introduced member follow-up focus for significant reduction in attrition.
General Manger - 3 clubs
1996 - 2002
• Develop pilot centers for the chain where concepts for operations, product development and customer service were created. • Initiate first system for sales and member follow-up in the industry in Norway.
Union Camp Corporation, Atlanta, GA, USA
1992 - 1995
• Responsible for team of 6 sales representatives and new customer development for B2B market. • Build relations and follow up on larger, established accounts, including Kraft Foods.
Packaging Corporation of America, Atlanta, GA, USA
1988 - 1992
• Develop sales territories and conduct cold calls for packaging products in the B2B market. • Expand sales to larger existing accounts, including Coca Cola.
Georgia State University
MBA - International Business and Marketing,
1985 - 1987
University of Georgia, Ga, USA
Bachelor - Economics and French Literature,
1980 - 1984