Project Manger at Cisco
- Project manager, team leader and mechanical designer with 20+ years experiences across Europe, USA and Asia in video TelePresence and electronic/mechanical hardware products.
- Excellent managerial ability to conceptualize, develop and deliver TelePresence and video projector hardware.
- Proven record technical experiences within TelePresence with international industry, customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Enjoys to work in fast-paced, high pressure environments with a proactive mind-set and with solution oriented approach.
- Proven analytical skills, creative and flexible.
- Team player with strong intercultural understanding and excellent communication skills to facilitate collaboration among colleagues, consultants, vendors and international manufacturers.
2001 - Current
Project and team manager
Hoyskolen i Narvik
MS- Mechanical design, Enginering Design
1990 - 1997