• Collecting and processing data from different information channels using
Excel as a primary working tool
• Working close with Retail Account Managers Esacon AS is a consulting agency which provide guidance and help to companies in writing research and development applications and locate where the best opportunities for public funding and financial support are. One of the leading shoe stores in Norway
• Assisting customers with excellent service, responsibility for social media content. An organization by students that serves to build a career link between companies and the students at BI (voluntary work). As the Head of Company Relations I was responsible for the recruitment events and the dialogue with companies related to this. Here, I took initiative to both operational and strategic changes.
I was also the project manager of a project with the aim to make BI students visible and attractive in the German market, and make German employers more attractive and interesting for BI’s students. Here, I took the initiative to create a new project with a focus on the Nordic market.
I was also one of the arrangers of the first national held case competition at BI, where I was the Head of Presentations and responsible for hiring judges for the competition and master of ceremonies.
The largest corporation in the textile retailing trade in Norway.
• Bookkeeping of several stores. Bachelor of Business Administration – GPA: 4.5 of 5.0 (A)
• Bachelor thesis: Valuation of Flytoget (Grade: A) Exchange through BI Norwegian Business School – Distinction
• Courses: Concepts of Strategy, Venture Capital & Private Equity, Markets and Corporate Behaviour, International Finance
• The only student from BI (one spot available)