"Note: This profile is written in English, but I live in Drammen, Norway. All enquiries welcome.\n\nRecently finished my bachelor in business administration at Hult International Business School, London. I'm an aspiring marketing consultant/strategist, but I'm comfortable with both brand management and other, more general marketing roles. A good fundamental understanding of business statistics, the business environment and research supplements my fondness of providing solid strategic recommendations.\n\nI created a student-run marketing agency called Deep Space London in order to get relevant experience and skills, and the society have so far provided marketing and brand consulting for several clients in sectors ranging from child care, food retail and video marketing. \n\nDeveloping the agency's website enabled me to develop intermediate HTML and CSS skills, while becoming familiar with Google Analytics, AdWords and AdSense.\nBy managing the society's social media accounts, I've become familiar with Photoshop and adapting tone of voice in brand communication.\nPast and recent highlights includes hosting a series of focus groups for a client, conducting a SEO audit that resulted in the client redeveloping their website, earning money through AdSense from our built-from-scratch website from banner ads and executing a social media campaign for a client through programmatic advertising.\n\nI also got to practice my skills at an internship I did over the summer, where I audited the organisation's internal social media activities, and gave my recommendations in the form of a report. I also gained a lot of experience in writing articles, case studies and content, some of which were shared more than 1000 times each on various social media channels. Another highlight was to research the viability for the creation of an online community in the automotive space for a client.\n\nOutside of school and work, I enjoy visiting museums, cooking, traveling, reading books (especially around marketing and business), songwriting and football. "
Student-run marketing consultancy. Enables marketing students to develop marketing and leadership skills by delivering high-quality, low cost marketing consulting to start-ups and SMEs in London.
- Coded our website http://www.deepspacelondon.com from scratch
- Regularly track the website's performance using Google Analytics
- Implemented banner ads through adSense
- Ran recruitment campaigns, conducted interviews and on-boarded new members
- Created and published a series of exam guides to popular courses taught at Hult - more than 100 copies downloaded to date.
- Planned, created and executed social media campaigns & have done programmatic advertising.
- Executed focus groups, shot corporate photos & designed business cards
- Provided marketing consultation to a video production start-up and conducted a SEO audit that resulted in the client redeveloping their website. Two month internship at a digital marketing agency. - Wrote articles, blog posts and case studies for Link Humans, Undercover Recruiter and #smlondon - Conducted audits on internal activities, and provided strategic recommendations - Hosted Link Humans Academy on business frameworks and the business environment(Live Periscope + presentation) - Researched the business environment for several clients • Developed strong analytical and research skills by building a database of targeted customers by conducting online research and organizing the data in Excel • Contributed to a campaign that boosted new subscriptions gained by TM by 5% that year • Achieved GPA of 3.76 (out of 4.00) • Concentration in Marketing • Concentration classes include, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Branding, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, and Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour • Awarded scholarship for academic excellence and currently on the ‘Dean’s list’ • Welcome Week Leader for the academic year 2014