Ambitious, outgoing leader with a proven track record in business development. Twelve years of experience from the media, event and travel industries. Previous small business owner with a passion for strategic work and building good relations with clients as well as employees.
• Leadership. Managing director with staff responsibility. Being part of tough negotiations as a board member, including dismissing executives, has given me wider perspective and a toolkit for making difficult decisions.
• Business development. Since 2009, I have built up and managed travel and event company Vrooom AS, a niche provider of motor sport experiences to discerning clientele. Involved in all aspects of the business, from concept development, through negotiating with suppliers, to continual development of the online sales portal.
• Project and event management. Responsible for planning and executing over 90 corporate excursions to 14 countries. As a guide and organizer, I have gained experience handling difficult situations and unexpected events under significant pressure.
• Reporting. Experience from reporting sales and results to a professional board. I’m a tidy, systematic worker, who enjoys keeping his business in order.
• Networking. I have always been conscious of the value of relations and building and maintaining networks. Extensive private and professional network, particularly within the media and the automotive industry, travel/event, banking/finance, real estate and retail.
• Sales. Strong results from B2B and larger sales possesses. Secured +/- NOK 5 million in annual turnover for Vrooom AS, year-on-year. In an industry where customers are notoriously disloyal, I succeeded in keeping large corporate clients on, resulting in repeat business and scaling up group trips from 10-15 to 50-100 people.